Labour Market Injustice Workshop
The Great North Museum, Newcastle University
December 14, 2016 8:00 am — December 15, 2016 5:00 pm
Contact Andrew Walton for more information.
This two-day workshop will discuss papers addressing various aspects of (domestic and global) labour market injustice.
14–15th December 2016
in collaboration with Durham University
- David Coombs (LSE)
- Jurgen de Wispelaere (University of Tampere / University of Bath)
- Sarah Goff (LSE)
- James Hickson (University of York)
- Stephen Hood (University of Manchester)
- Sylvie Loriaux (Université Laval)
- Mirjam Muller (Humboldt-Universität Berlin)
- Martin O’Neill (University of York)
- Julie Rose (Dartmouth College)
- Ben Sachs (University of St. Andrews)
- Elizabeth Kahn (Durham University)
- Tom Parr (University of Essex)
- Andrew Walton (Newcastle University)
This event is sponsored by the Society for Applied Philosophy and Newcastle University.
Anyone is welcome to attend. If you are interested, please email email@example.com
Workshop documents can be found on the participants page (password protected)