As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Should Slavery’s Statues Be Preserved? On Transitional Justice and Contested Heritage
- A Practice‐Focused Case for Animal Moral Agency
- Liability for Wrongful Assistance: On Causing Unjust Harm in the Course of Suboptimal Rescue
- Selling Arms and Expressing Harm
- Assisting Rebels Abroad: The Ethics of Violence at the Limits of the Defensive Paradigm
- Risk and Fear: Restricting Science under Uncertainty
- What Makes an Attack Sexual?
- Introduction: Symposium on The Ethics of Indirect Intervention
- How Much Does Slaughter Harm Humanely Raised Animals?1
- Who Is Responsible for Killer Robots? Autonomous Weapons, Group Agency, and the Military‐Industrial Complex
- Epistemic Paternalism: Conceptions, Justifications and Implications. Edited by A. Bernal and G. Axtell, 2020, London, Rowman & Littlefield International. 332 pp, £92.00 (hb)
- Ethics, Security, and the War Machine: The True Cost of the MilitaryN. Dobos, 2020 Oxford Oxford University Press ix 184 pp, £45 (hb)
- The Irrevocability of Capital Punishment and Active Voluntary Euthanasia1