As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- A Defence of Pharmaceutical Paternalism
- The Ethics of Citizen Selection of Refugees for Admission and Resettlement
- Neuroethics, Justice and Autonomy: Public Reason in the Cognitive Enhancement Debate, Veljko Dubljević, 2020 Cham, Springer Nature Switzerland xv + 138 pp., £70.00 (hb)
- Intentional (nation‐)States: A Group‐Agency Problem for the State’s Right to Exclude
- Exploitation and Remedial Duties
- Barbarous Spectacle and General Massacre: A Defence of Gory Fictions
- The Routledge Handbook of Applied Epistemology, David Coady, James Chase, 2019 New York, Routledge xi + 344 pp, 220$ USD (hb)
- How Many Parents Should There Be in a Family?
- Rethinking Same‐Sex Sex in Natural Law Theory
- The Human Right to Free Internet Access
- What the State Owes ‘Bastards’: A Modest Critique of Modest One‐Child Policies
- The Routledge Handbook of the Philosophy of Childhood and Children Anca Gheaus, Gideon Calder, & Jurger De Wispelaere, 2019 Abingdon, UK. Routledge xv + 424 pp, £175 (hb) £20 (e‐book)
- Reclaiming the System: Moral Responsibility, Divided Labour, and the Role of Organisations in Society L. Herzog, 2018 Oxford, Oxford University Press. xi 312 pp
- Consequentialism, Animal Ethics, and the Value of Valuing
- On a Promise or on the Game: What's Wrong with Selling Consent?