As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Mother Knows Best: Pregnancy, Applied Ethics, and Epistemically Transformative Experiences
- Respect, Religion, and Feminism: Comments on Lori Watson and Christie Hartley, Equal Citizenship and Public Reason: A Feminist Political Liberalism
- Substantive Equality and Equal Citizenship1
- On Equal Citizenship and Public Reason: Reply to Critics
- Equal Citizenship and Convergence
- Reasonable Disagreement About, and Within, Watson and Hartley’s Political Liberalism
- Political Liberalism and Male Supremacy
- Why We Should Avoid Artists Who Cause Harm: Support as Enabling Harm
- Painlessly Killing Predators
- The Trust‐Based Communicative Obligations of Expert Authorities
- Cognitive Enhancement and the Value of Cognitive Achievement
- Psychiatric Euthanasia and the Ontology of Mental Disorder
- Why Buy Local?
- Justice, Migration & Mercy. Michael Blake, 2020, Oxford, Oxford University Press, ix+266 £22.99 (hb)
- Issue Information