Step 2 — payment
Society for Applied Philosophy
Annual Conference 2021
Online Conference, 2 — 4 July
Registration deadline: Friday 04 June 2021
- Different rates apply for Society members and non-members.
- Special Offer: If you are not a member of the Society and would like to join, you can join during registration at a special introductory rate of £10 (the usual membership rate is £31 p.a.)
- If you are making a registration on behalf of someone else, please provide the delegate’s full name and contact details (including email) in the ‘Add special instructions to conf admin’ box before completing payment.
- Please complete only one shopping cart per delegate.
- Registration is complete when you have completed steps 1 and 2. If, after completing steps 1 and 2 you would like to change the sessions you plan to attend please complete step 1 again. Step 1 may be re-submitted anytime before registration closes (04 June).
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure that the email address you have given in step 1 is the email address you use to sign in to Zoom as this email address will be used to direct you to the sessions you have signed up to attend.
- Further information, including joining instructions, will be forwarded to you in the week prior to the event.
- Option 1: SAP members/ students / unwaged non-members (conference registration only) £10
- Option 2: Non-members / waged (conference registration only) £20
- Option 3: Non-member special offrer: £30 for non-members (includes conference registration and full SAP membership for 2021)