Society for Applied Philosophy Annual Conference 2019
University of Cardiff, 28 ‑30 June
Registration deadline: Friday 31 May 2019
Registration is a two step process. The first step is to complete your delegate details. Once completed you will be forwarded to the payments page. If you are booking for multiple delegates please submit a separate form and payment for each delegate.
- Different rates apply for Society members and non‐members.
- Special Offer: If you are not a member of the Society and would like to join, you can join during registration at a special introductory rate of £20 (N.B. the offer rate is the members rate plus £20, i.e. equivalent to the non-members rate) — see options below — ‘SAP Non member with special offer’).
- Please indicate any diet or disability requirements
- Postgraduate students who are presenting papers at the event will pay no fees for registration and accommodation in 2019 (accomm. includes 28 and 29 June only). To register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the days you will be attending, accommodation requirements and any diet/disability requirements.
- Cancellation policy: due to the nature of the event and conditions of the client booking contract, only fees pertaining to registration (max £100 for full weekend registration / £50 for single day) can be reimbursed in the event of any cancellation. Cancellation can be made at any point up until the close of registration on Thursday 31 May. Registration fees cannot be reimbursed after this time.
- Regrettably, the Society cannot be held responsible for changes to the programme which occur as a result of volcanic ash or natural occurrences which might disrupt air travel, nor can the Society be held liable for reimbursing conference fees of delegates consequently unable to attend.
- Registration must be completed by Friday 31 May.