As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Education, Sufficiency, and the Relational Egalitarian Ideal
- The Problem of Predation in Zoopolis
- Climate Change, No‐Harm Principle, and Moral Responsibility of Individual Emitters
- Against Democracy Jason Brennan, 2016 Princeton, NJ Princeton University Press 296 pp., £17.25 (hb)
- The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe Heather Mac Donald, 2016 New York: Encounter Books 248 pp., $23.99 (hb)
- Decoupling Marriage and Parenting
- The Distinctiveness of Polyamory
- Visiting the Ruins of Detroit: Exploitation or Cultural Tourism?
- Overall Lifelong Fortune: A Critique of the Intrinsic Potential Account
- Pessimism About Motivating Modal Personism
- Fiduciary Duties and Moral Blackmail
- Answering to Future People: Responsibility for Climate Change in a Breaking World
- Against the Political Exclusion of the Incapable
- Harming Civilians and the Associative Duties of Soldiers
- Embracing Impossible Justice