As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Equal Opportunity and the Family: Levelling Up the Brighouse‐Swift Thesis
- The Taste Question in Animal Ethics
- Aha! The Moments of Insight that Shape Our World W. Irvine, 2015 New York: Oxford University Press, 2015 Xii + 362 pp. £16.99 (hb)
- No Such Thing as Killer Robots
- Beneficence: Does Agglomeration Matter?
- On the Strength of Children’s Right to Bodily Integrity: The Case of Circumcision
- Against Pay Secrecy
- Kidnapped: The Ethics of Paying Ransoms
- Forgetting in Immortality
- Parental Education and Expensive Consumption Habits
- The Devout and the Disabled: Religious and Cultural Accommodation‐as‐Human‐Variation
- The Challenge of Authenticity: Enhancement and Accurate Self‐Presentation
- Ageing and Terminal Illness: Problems for Rawlsian Justice
- The Ethics of Embryonic Stem Cell Research Katrien Devolder, 2015 Oxford, Oxford University Press 167 pp., £30 (hb)
- Epistemic Privilege and Victims’ Duties to Resist their Oppression