As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Liberalism, Civil Marriage, and Amorous Caregiving Dyads
- A Duty to Resist: When Disobedience Should Be Uncivil Candice Delmas, 2018 NewYork: Oxford University Press ix + 295 pp, £19.99 (hb)
- Defending Biodiversity: Environmental Science and Ethics Jonathan A.Newman, Gary Varner and Stefan Linquist, 2017 Cambridge and New York: Cambridge University Press, xiv + 441 p.; £36.99 (pb)
- Liberalism’s Religion and Laborde’s Integrity
- Electoral Quid Pro Quo: A Defence of Barter Markets in Votes
- Intelligibility, Moral Loss and Injustice
- Minding the Gap: Bias, Soft Structures, and the Double Life of Social Norms
- Irrelevant Cultural Influences on Belief
- The Duties of Political Officials in a Minimally Secular State
- Delusions and Personal Autonomy
- Language, Liberalism and the Critical Religion Challenge
- Do We Need Integrity in a Theory of Justice? A Critique of the ‘Argument from Integrity’ in Favour of Accommodations
- The Slippery Slope Argument against Geoengineering Research
- May Churches Discriminate?
- Rights to the Oceans: Foundational Arguments Reconsidered