As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- The Road to Somewhere: The Populist Revolt and the Future of Politics, D. Goodhart, 2017 Hurst & Company, London, vi + 278 pp. £20.00 (hb)
- Punishment for Mob‐based Harms: Expressing and Denouncing Mob Mentality
- Editing the Reactive Genome: Towards a Postgenomic Ethics of Germline Editing
- Causal Contribution in War
- Causation and Liability to Defensive Harm
- More of a Cause?
- Deliberative Democracy and the Use of Data for Public Health: Comments on Gould
- Democracy and/or Consent: A Comment on Carol Gould's ‘How Democracy Can Inform Consent’
- Democratic Control of Information in the Age of Surveillance Capitalism
- Issue Information
- How Democracy Can Inform Consent: Cases of the Internet and Bioethics
- Democracy as Uninformed Non‐Consent
- Conversation from Beyond the Grave? A Neo‐Confucian Ethics of Chatbots of the Dead
- Political Activism and Research Ethics
- Frontotemporal Dementia and the Reactive Attitudes: Two Roles for the Capacity to Care?