As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Are Healthy Eating Policies Consistent with Public Reason?
- Benefits, Entitlements and Non‐Responsible Threats
- Cosmopolitan Justice and Criminal States
- Restitution Post Bellum: Property, Inheritance, and Corrective Justice
- Getting it Right about Parenthood
- Frantz Fanon, Psychiatry and Politics Nigel C. Gibson & Roberto Beneduce, 2017 London: Rowman & Littlefield International 322 pp, £80 (hb), £24.99 (ebook)
- Commercial Boycotting and Conscientious Breach of Contract
- Exploitation, Working Poverty, and the Expressive Power of Wages
- Partial Loss of Territory Due to Anthropogenic Climate Change: A Theory of Compensating for Losses in Political Self‐determination
- Phenomenology of Illness H. Carel, 2016 Oxford, Oxford University Press xi + 248 pp, $50.00 (hb)
- The Moral Economy: Why Good Incentives are No Substitute for Good Citizens S. Bowles, 2016 New Haven CT, Yale University Press xvi 272 pp, $27,50 (hb) $20,00 (pb)
- Just Annexation
- Historical Emissions and the Carbon Budget
- False Double Consciousness: Hermeneutical Resources from the Rush Limbaugh Show
- Resolving the Tensions Between White People’s Active Investment in Racial Inequality and White Ignorance: A Response to Marzia Milazzo