As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Assisting Wild Animals Vulnerable to Climate Change: Why Ethical Strategies Diverge
- Integration, Community, and the Medical Model of Social Injustice
- The Case for Markets in Citizenship
- Ethics and the Endangerment of Children’s Bodies G. Graf & G. Schweiger Basingstoke, Palgrave MacMillan xix 283 pp, £55.99 (e‐book) £66.99 (hb)
- In Defence of Backyard Chickens
- The Moral Economy: Why Good Incentives are No Substitute for Good Citizens S. Bowles, 2016 New Haven CT, Yale University Press xvi 272 pp, $27,50 (hb) $20,00 (pb)
- Phenomenology of Illness H. Carel, 2016 Oxford, Oxford University Press xi + 248 pp, $50.00 (hb)
- Issue Information
- Liberalism, Civil Marriage, and Amorous Caregiving Dyads
- On the Strength of Children’s Right to Bodily Integrity: The Case of Circumcision
- Beneficence: Does Agglomeration Matter?
- Kagan on Speciesism and Modal Personism
- Corporate Responsibilization
- Kant and Degrees of Responsibility
- Equal Opportunity and the Family: Levelling Up the Brighouse‐Swift Thesis