As well as submitted articles, the journal also publishes the Society’s annual lecture and review articles. To sign up for content alerts, browse a free sample issue, or to submit an article to the journal, please visit the journal’s website at our publisher.
- Should Cities Control Immigration Policy?
- Issue Information
- In It Together? An Exploration of the Moral Duties of Co‐parents
- Cities, Neighbourhoods, and the Challenges of Immigration
- Migration, Integration, and the City1
- Unintentional Residence and the Right to Vote1
- Cities and Immigration: A Reply
- Moral Status, Luck, and Modal Capacities: Debating Shelly Kagan
- A Legacy of Harm? Climate Change and the Carbon Cost of Procreation
- What is Political Philosophy? Charles Larmore, 2020 Princeton: Princeton University Press. 200pp, $29.95 (hb)
- The Precipice – Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity. T. Ord, 2020 London, Bloomsbury Publishing. 480 pp, £22.50 (hd)
- Moral Uncertainty. W. MacAskill, K. Bykvist, and T. Ord, 2020 Oxford, Oxford University Press.
- Let God and Rawls Be friends: On the Cooperation between the Political Liberal Government and Religious Schools in Civic Education
- Online Shaming and the Ethics of Public Disapproval
- If You’re a Classical Liberal, How Come You’re Also an Egalitarian? A Theory of Rule Egalitarianism.Åsbjørn Melkevik 2020,Palgrave MacMillan. xvii + 306 pp, £88.49 (hb) £55.60 (ebook)